Currently running projects and completed works
Development of a wearable, personal EKG measurement device and analysis software for facilitating atrial fibrillation screening
The aim of the project is to develop an EKG measurement device suitable for facilitating atrial fibrillation screening, along with the necessary complementary supporting analysis software environment. The analysis model is capable of accurately identifying segments on the EKG waveform where atrial fibrillation is likely to have been recorded. The created technological and informatics solution enables the efficient and rapid execution of widespread screening examinations.
- Contracted support amount: 104,362,500 HUF
- Percentage of support: 55 %
- Projected project completion date: February 28, 2021.
- Project identification number: GINOP-2.1.2-8-1-4-16-2018-00472
Production of Protein Chips for Epidemic Surveillance
The development of a protein chip for diagnosing respiratory pathogens is complete. In the autumn of 2014, the product will enter the approval phase when the company applies to the National Institute of Pharmacy and Nutrition for the issuance of a marketing authorization, commonly known as the CE mark.
- Contracted support amount: 150,379,900 HUF
- Percentage of support: 100 %
- Projected project completion date: February 28, 2014.
- Project identification number: GINOP-2.1.7-15